Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar water pumping system

Register

Click Here!

rai8irm

solar water pumps

Clean Water, Clean Power - Anywhere
Off the grid solution
Providence provides portable solar powered water purification systems, solar powered irrigation pumps, alternative energy power systems, and more.

Our partners have developed "off the grid" solutions that can produce clean water and clean energy virtually anywhere in the world.

These systems are designed by world-class experts in renewable energy, solar power, electrical engineering, pump design, water filtration, water sanitation, water conservation, energy conservation and other disciplines.

Providence - Portable solar powered water purification, Solar power water pumps
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

mss_

solar water pump

The solar water pumping system is a stand-alone system operating on power generated using solar PV (photovoltaic)system. The power generated by solar cells is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pumpset for lifting water from bore / open well or water reservoir for irrigation and drinking water purpose.

Advantages of solar pump sets.

•No fuel cost-uses abundantly available free sun light
•No conventional grid electricity required
•Long operating life
•Highly reliable and durable- free performance
•Easy to operate and maintain
•Eco-friendly
•Saving of conventional diesel fuel
I am interested, looking for further details like, price, time of supplyEtc.,

lexhenk

solar powered water pumps for irrigation

Ladies and Gentlemen,

For information regarding solar powered water pumps for irrigation and other purposes, or for information about solar powered water purification systems, please visit Providence - Portable solar powered water purification, Solar power water pumps. Watch the video and you may be surpised by what these solar pumps can do.

These pumps can supply water for all types of irrigation, from drip to flood. Pump output can be tailored to your need, from a few liters per minute to 4,000 litres per minute (4 cubic meters/minute)- or more.

We also offer a binder that can be mixed in very low concentrations with brackish water, making it possible to use this water for irrigation. This facilitates productive agriculture where low salinity irrigation water is not available. In addition, Providence provides a revolutionary organic material that can be easily applied to salt contaminated soil to save salt- poisoned agricultural land.

You can contact us by email via the contact page on the web site, or call in the US.

At this time we do not have a presence in India, Bangladesh or elsewhere in the region, but we re most interested in developing contacts in the area.

Thank you for your interest,

Lex Henkels
Please contact...

galidevara_rani

Solar technology is very well suited to pumping water, even more so than the traditional windmill. A typical system includes one or more solar panels, an efficient 12 volt DC pump, a controller (with float switches), and a "linear current booster"

As long as it's daytime and the float switches show that the water source is not empty and the cistern in the house is not overflowing, the pump will run. The linear current booster allows the pump to run even if it's cloudy out.

Linear Current Booster (LCB)--This device trades voltage for extra current to start a pump. Electric pumps take more power to start up than they take to run, and the LCB takes care of this problem. It will allow your pump to start and run even on cloudy days.

Vijay Gupta
Engineers India Research Institute
please send detail

galidevara_rani

dear sir,
we are the owners of 64 acres of land at Markapuram Prakasam dst. Andhra Pradesh. iam interested to know the details reg. solar power pump. contact me
sudha rani

pari5587

help for competition

I'm a student of University of Bergamo, doing masters in International Business and Finance, I'm participating in a competition called "Start Cup - A call for business ideas" to be held in Milan in september, this competition is about new business ideas, I've developed a business idea along with my other 2 classmates in order to go for this competition. Our project is about selling solar water pumping systems in desert areas to help the agriculture activities in Marocco. We are contacting companies and people to gain some more knowlwdge for our business plan and to be able to compete well. We wanted to some help to develop our competitive advantage, I mean what can we offer more to our clients with our systems that others don't, how do you differentiate our product from other companies who are in the same business?? Our system is the traditional system with solar panels, inverter and a reserve for water....according to you what can be done to differentiate??

Hope to hear from you soon
Regards
Harpreet Saini

Would like to Install Solar System for Bore well Pum

Hello,

My Name is Surendra Reddy from Chottor Dist, Andhra Pradesh.
We would like to install Solar System for Bore well pumps.
Kindly provide us the more details about the same.

Regards

vltreddy999

solar water pumpsets

Dear colleagues ,

Recently CM of AP declared that solar pump sets will be distributed to farmers on subsidy basis, i need the information to instal the same with or with out subsidy. We have plenty of water in the well , but there is no sufficient power to utilize the same.

Kindly provide if any body have sufficient information about he matter.

Vancha T Reddy
Jangaon, Warangal dist AP