Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Profit Generating Aloe Vera Plantation

Register

Click Here!

agroconsultant

We are Agro Consultant for Plantation, Process and Market of Aloevera across the country.

We provide quality based Aloevera Baby Plants (Barbedensis Miller) in Bulk quantity with complete technical assistance and market exposure for the same. Recently we have supplied around 10 lac baby plants in Rajasthan and nearby states with proper know-how about the plantation and its market exposure.

We also provide Private labelling for Aloevera based healthcare and skincare product range in Bulk quantity for Industries.

Please contact for more details.

Thanking you,

Agro Consultant
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

mayu28

Hi,
Kindly send me the details (A-Z) for Aloevera farming.

Regards,
Mahesh

aivaturi

Aloe vera farming

Hi,

I would also like to know complete information / details - beginning from farming till marketing of aloe vera products. Kindly pass on these details.

Regards,
Ajoy

ganapati

We are Agro Consultant for Plantation, Process and Market of Aloevera across the country.

We provide quality based Aloevera Baby Plants (Barbedensis Miller) in Bulk quantity with complete technical assistance and market exposure for the same. Recently we have supplied around 10 lac baby plants in Rajasthan and nearby states with proper know-how about the plantation and its market exposure.

We also provide Private labelling for Aloevera based healthcare and skincare product range in Bulk quantity for Industries.

Thanking you,

Agro Consultant
Please contact...
What is your suggestion on cultivation of Aloe vera as a GREEN FENCE in my following project:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

thresher

Aloevera plantation

we are agro consultant for plantation, process and market of aloevera across the country.

We provide quality based aloevera baby plants (barbedensis miller) in bulk quantity with complete technical assistance and market exposure for the same. Recently we have supplied around 10 lac baby plants in rajasthan and nearby states with proper know-how about the plantation and its market exposure.

We also provide private labelling for aloevera based healthcare and skincare product range in bulk quantity for industries.

Thanking you,

agro consultant
please contact...
we are interested in aloevera plantation in agra

srbpratapgarh

Thanking you,

Agro Consultant
Please contact...
New Delhi, 12th July'10

Hello,

We have 2 vacant lands of appx.8 Bighas each in Alwar, Rajasthan.

We require consultancy (complete turn-key basis) for cultivating Aloe Vera / any other high potentional plantation with a buy back guarantee tie-up.

So, please send us the details for Consultation (turn-key) for Cultivation of Aloe Vera and Buy Back Tie-up Proposal.

On receiving the same, we will accordingly fixup a meeting and take the discussion further.

NOTE : Please also provide your cel / contact details.

Have a nice day,

Gautam Saraf
Delhi
Please contact..

Dear sir,
iam from orissa and interested in aloevera farming.
I hv seen the plant and in my childhood period my grandmaa used the juice in her head for good hair. Now also ladies in villages use the juice.
Any way pl send me the details of investment reqd and other informations and the MOST IMPORTANT PART IS THE BUY-BACK PLAN, in my pm box for further negotiations
thanks and regards
n.d. goswami
puri
orissa

hoto80

Aloe Vera

Dear All,

We have an Aloe Vera plantation in Bali, Indonesia, and looking for co-operations with companies in India.

Any co-operation regarding the trade, facility, baby-planting, advice etc. is negotiable. We are able to expand rapidly and we see huge opportunities in the market of India.

Please contact me for further information and discussion.

BR
Ton Ondersteyn
AloVe Bali
please contact...

herbalismindia

Hi

We require 25k nos of aloe vera plants for cultivation. Kindly reply ASAP, with complete details.

Thanks
Mayank
Please contact..

bharatr86

Enquiry for Aloe Vera farming

Thanking you,

Agro Consultant
Please contact...

HI I am Bharat.
I am from Gujarat and I am interested in Aloe vera farming. But I do not have information about its cultivation. So please send me detailed information regarding the soil type, weather, water resources required for it. Also send me inforamtion for its selling process and market where to sell. Please contact me
Awaiting for your quick response as currently we have started the cultivation of cotton and othrs, so I can plan for it in this season only.

dhamsgandhi123

Stevia

Stevia Cultivation
Description:
Stevia

Latin name : STEVIA REBAUDIANA
Family : Chrysanthemum
Common Name : Stevia
Parts Used : Leaves

Introduction :
Stevia leaves have functional and sensory properties superior to those of many other high potency sweeteners. Stevia is likely to become a major source of high potency sweetener for the growing natural food market in the future. Although Stevia can be helpful to anyone, there are certain groups who are more likely to benefit from its remarkable sweetening potential. These include diabetics, those interested in decreasing caloric intake, and children.

Plant Description :
Stevia rebaudiana is a small perennial growing up to 65-80 cm tall, with sessile, oppositely arranged leaves. Different species of Stevia contain several potential sweetening compounds, with Stevia rebaudiana being the sweetest of all. Stevia is a semi-humid subtropical plant that can be grown easily like any other vegetable crop even in the kitchen garden. The soil should be in the pH range of 6.5- 7.5; well-drained red soil and sandy loam soil. Saline soils should be avoided to cultivate this plant.

Distribution :
Stevia is been successfully cultivated in the recent years at many areas of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Kerela, Tamil Nadu and Orissa. The increasing demands for natural sweeteners have driven the farmers in India for Stevia cultivation in large scale.

Chemical composition :
Diterpene Glycoside is the group of natural sweeteners that have been extracted from Stevia. The leaves of wild Stevia plants contain 0.3 % dulcoside, 0.6% rebaudioside C, 3.8 % rebaudioside A and 9.1 % stevioside.

Uses of Stevia :
Stevia is safe for diabetics, as it does, not affect blood sugar levels.
Stevia does not have the neurological or renal side effects of some of the artificial sweeteners.
Stevia possess anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property also in addition to its other versatile uses. It can be safely used in herbal medicines, tonics for diabetic patients and also in the daily usage products like mouthwashes, and tooth pastes.
Mild Stevia leaf tea offers excellent relief for an upset stomach
Brief Investment Strategy:

100 KGS OF STEVIA EXTRACT CAN BE PROCESSED INTO 8-12 KGS OF FINAL PRODUCT ( WHITE SUGAR)
WHICH IS 8-12%, THE FINAL PRODUCT IS CALLED "STEVIOCIDES".

Cost per acre

( expenses such as land, irrigation, plants, plantation cost, natural manure, labour cost, bore well cost, processing machine cost & Misce cost)

Rs.2.00 lac per acre (one time cost)

Rs.0.75 lac per acre/year (recurring cost per year)

Yield from Each Acre: 3600 kg / year / acre

Total Produce per acre per year in Rupees: 3600 x 80 = Rs.2.88 lacs

Hence Profit per 1 acres per year in Rupees: Rs.2.88 lacs – 0.75 lac = 1.13 lacs

Minimum Investment Required: 5 acres & above

Kind Regards.
Dharmesh S. Gandhi

bsghale

Dear sir,
iam from orissa and interested in aloevera farming.
I hv seen the plant and in my childhood period my grandmaa used the juice in her head for good hair. Now also ladies in villages use the juice.
Any way pl send me the details of investment reqd and other informations and the MOST IMPORTANT PART IS THE BUY-BACK PLAN, in my pm box for further negotiations
thanks and regards
n.d. goswami
puri
orissa
Dear sir,
kindly send me more details............ASAP.

Hi

We require 25k nos of aloe vera plants for cultivation. Kindly reply ASAP, with complete details.

Thanks
Mayank
Please contact..
Dear Sir,

we will be able to supply you with 25k aloe vera plants for cultivation. u could mail me your details and requirements
Awaiting your reply.

Regards
Rajat

giridharan

Thanking you,

Agro Consultant
Please contact...
Kindly inform the price of baby plant, and how many are needed for 1 acre. what is the regular maintence cost. form which month we can expect yield? does the extraction reuiqre high cost machine or can there is any market for leaves as such as my lands [ 6 acres] are near walajabad - kms from chennai. kindly give your mail id and phone contacts for further development

giridharan

Stevia Cultivation
Description:
Stevia

Latin name : STEVIA REBAUDIANA
Family : Chrysanthemum
Common Name : Stevia
Parts Used : Leaves

Introduction :
Stevia leaves have functional and sensory properties superior to those of many other high potency sweeteners. Stevia is likely to become a major source of high potency sweetener for the growing natural food market in the future. Although Stevia can be helpful to anyone, there are certain groups who are more likely to benefit from its remarkable sweetening potential. These include diabetics, those interested in decreasing caloric intake, and children.

Plant Description :
Stevia rebaudiana is a small perennial growing up to 65-80 cm tall, with sessile, oppositely arranged leaves. Different species of Stevia contain several potential sweetening compounds, with Stevia rebaudiana being the sweetest of all. Stevia is a semi-humid subtropical plant that can be grown easily like any other vegetable crop even in the kitchen garden. The soil should be in the pH range of 6.5- 7.5; well-drained red soil and sandy loam soil. Saline soils should be avoided to cultivate this plant.

Distribution :
Stevia is been successfully cultivated in the recent years at many areas of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Kerela, Tamil Nadu and Orissa. The increasing demands for natural sweeteners have driven the farmers in India for Stevia cultivation in large scale.

Chemical composition :
Diterpene Glycoside is the group of natural sweeteners that have been extracted from Stevia. The leaves of wild Stevia plants contain 0.3 % dulcoside, 0.6% rebaudioside C, 3.8 % rebaudioside A and 9.1 % stevioside.

Uses of Stevia :
Stevia is safe for diabetics, as it does, not affect blood sugar levels.
Stevia does not have the neurological or renal side effects of some of the artificial sweeteners.
Stevia possess anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property also in addition to its other versatile uses. It can be safely used in herbal medicines, tonics for diabetic patients and also in the daily usage products like mouthwashes, and tooth pastes.
Mild Stevia leaf tea offers excellent relief for an upset stomach
Brief Investment Strategy:

100 KGS OF STEVIA EXTRACT CAN BE PROCESSED INTO 8-12 KGS OF FINAL PRODUCT ( WHITE SUGAR)
WHICH IS 8-12%, THE FINAL PRODUCT IS CALLED "STEVIOCIDES".

Cost per acre

( expenses such as land, irrigation, plants, plantation cost, natural manure, labour cost, bore well cost, processing machine cost & Misce cost)

Rs.2.00 lac per acre (one time cost)

Rs.0.75 lac per acre/year (recurring cost per year)

Yield from Each Acre: 3600 kg / year / acre

Total Produce per acre per year in Rupees: 3600 x 80 = Rs.2.88 lacs

Hence Profit per 1 acres per year in Rupees: Rs.2.88 lacs – 0.75 lac = 1.13 lacs

Minimum Investment Required: 5 acres & above

Kind Regards.
Dharmesh S. Gandhi
Can you please give me your mail id and contact number for proceeding further. I also observe different profit amount in your different mails. what is the current profit amount per acre and recurring cost per annum, and from when on i can anticipate first income. kindly advice
giridharan

jayesh_vedanta

Thanking you,

Agro Consultant
Please contact...
sir, pls send the complete infrmation costing,ROI,soil around ahmedabad,market price of aloer vera gel,juice,leaf et on my id