Notices

Thread: Agriculture property documents required

1. #1 Agriculture property documents required 

Hi All,

Could someone let me the the check list in buying an agricultural property in Tamilnadu and in AP.

Also i'm in the process of buying a agriculture land in either of these states are they legal consultants who we can rely on to ensure i have bought a land with no issues and its safe.

Thanks,
    Antony

2. #2 land for sale 

hi
    we have arond 25 acres of clear titled patta land near costal districts of ap India.this land is useful for kaju ,ground nut,are any aromatic plants also many projects are coming up hear like 4000 mw power project,solar power projects and sea port and many more industries are coming if you are intrested for further details please mail me my mail id is
    Last edited by moderator B; December 3rd, 2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by antony_pratap View Post
    Hi All,

Could someone let me the the check list in buying an agricultural property in Tamilnadu and in AP.

Also i'm in the process of buying a agriculture land in either of these states are they legal consultants who we can rely on to ensure i have bought a land with no issues and its safe.

Thanks,
    Antony
    150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.40, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 4 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

Quote Originally Posted by antony_pratap View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks,
    Antony
    1.Encumbrance Certificate [ EC] of the land that you plan to buy should give you a detail as to the registered encumbrance on the land. At least EC should be taken for the past 15 years.

2.Parent document to the land.

3.The title holders right to the land should be verified.

4.If the land is Ancestral property then who are all entitled to a share in the property and clear documentation on them relinquishing their right to the property.

5. Chitta and adangal to the property.

6.FMB sketch should be also verified as to the common pathways and passage rights of the adjourning property.

Get the documents verified by a lawyer for any legal aspects pertaining to the property and also consult a good document writer for verification of the wordings on the document.

50acres cashew mango 4Lacs.174acres 3Lacs.musambi garden 54 acres 15Lacs.48acres palmoil 4Lacs.3acres 6Lacs.and etc....in andhra east godavari DT. MAIL
    Last edited by moderator B; December 6th, 2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.