Notices

Thread: Need assistance to start a Mushroom Cultivation Farm in Bangalore

1. #1 Need assistance to start a Mushroom Cultivation Farm in Bangalore 

Hello All,

I have 1.5 Lakhs to invest in the mushroom farm which will be based out of Bangalore. I need the initial assistance to start the business and I am ready to pay for this. Please give me your support to find an experienced mushroom growers who can help me to start the business.

Regards,
    Sanju

2. #2 I am interested in mushroom cultivation. 

Hi Sanju

I am Vinod from Bangalore, presently Am employed. I have undergone training for mushroom cultivation (Oyster mushrooms - in kannada called kappechippu hanube). I have been looking forward to start a mushroom farm on small scale. if you are willing, contact me...

Regards
    Vinod
    Last edited by moderator A; July 10th, 2009 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

3. #3 Which type of species is profitable 

Hi Vinod,

I am interested to cultivate mushroom can u tell me which species is profitable and resistant for dieseases. How many covers (paddy straw used as media) can be made by 1 kilo spawn. wat wil be yeild from 1 kilo spawn and life span. wat will be the expense. please guide me if possible give me ur contact no.

thankx
    Ravi
    Please contact....
    Last edited by moderator A; August 7th, 2009 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

4. #4 Consultancy on Mushroom cultivation 

Hi Ravi

We can provide you necessary consultancy on Mushroom cultivation practices, marketing an dso on.
    If interested pl. contact .

wish

dr.g.gandhi
    Tech.Director
    Farminggroup.org
    Last edited by moderator A; August 11th, 2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Hi happy to know that you are interested to start mushroom farm.

I can help you in this regard. If you already found some body for support then no problem, if not you can contact me at any time.

Sadanand / Bangalore