AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Need assistance to start a Mushroom Cultivation Farm in Bangalore

Default Need assistance to start a Mushroom Cultivation Farm in Bangalore

Hello All,

I have 1.5 Lakhs to invest in the mushroom farm which will be based out of Bangalore. I need the initial assistance to start the business and I am ready to pay for this. Please give me your support to find an experienced mushroom growers who can help me to start the business.

Regards,
    Sanju

Thumbs up I am interested in mushroom cultivation.

Hi Sanju

I am Vinod from Bangalore, presently Am employed. I have undergone training for mushroom cultivation (Oyster mushrooms - in kannada called kappechippu hanube). I have been looking forward to start a mushroom farm on small scale. if you are willing, contact me...

Regards
    Vinod
    Last edited by moderator A; July 10th, 2009 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Which type of species is profitable

Hi Vinod,

I am interested to cultivate mushroom can u tell me which species is profitable and resistant for dieseases. How many covers (paddy straw used as media) can be made by 1 kilo spawn. wat wil be yeild from 1 kilo spawn and life span. wat will be the expense. please guide me if possible give me ur contact no.

thankx
    Ravi
    Please contact....
    Last edited by moderator A; August 7th, 2009 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Consultancy on Mushroom cultivation

Hi Ravi

We can provide you necessary consultancy on Mushroom cultivation practices, marketing an dso on.
    If interested pl. contact .

wish

dr.g.gandhi
    Tech.Director
    Farminggroup.org
    Last edited by moderator A; August 11th, 2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Hi happy to know that you are interested to start mushroom farm.

I can help you in this regard. If you already found some body for support then no problem, if not you can contact me at any time.

Sadanand / Bangalore

Hi, I want to start Mushroom cultivation in small scale. Can sum1 help me regarding this. How is the investment required and what is the profit.

regards
    shilpa

Hi!
    I m bhargava. I have been researching on mushrooms production from more than 6 months. Preparing project report to start small scale mushrooms cultivation and production unit. I m designing this unit so smartly, which can be grown vastly. Quality is the primary criteria.
    Mushrooms cultivation needs a proper temperature controlled environment with care. I m looking 4 some sheds near banglore location to start my unit. If ny1 interested to share business with me by having willpower which can do anything and encouraging my smart ideas on spawning and harvesting mushrooms will do remaining....everything.

Feel free to ask.
    Bhargava +91-9966424468