Notices

Thread: biogas power plant

1. #1 biogas power plant 

sir i want to establish a 1 MW biogas power plant in agra.i have 20 acres of land and i can arrange 200 tons of cow dung daily.I WANT TO GET THE DETAILS OF THE BIOGAS POWER PLANT INCLUDING COSTING OF PLANT( cost of digester and its capacity, cost of generator and its rating etc.) and the revenue from the sale os electricity,bio compost and cdm benefits.
    u can also contact me.
    Last edited by Ritika; March 30th, 2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

2. #2 Bi gas 

We can do the needful for u

Quote Originally Posted by sangram11 View Post
    sir i want to establish a 1 mw biogas power plant in agra.i have 20 acres of land and i can arrange 200 tons of cow dung daily.i want to get the details of the biogas power plant including costing of plant( cost of digester and its capacity, cost of generator and its rating etc.) and the revenue from the sale os electricity,bio compost and cdm benefits.
    U can also contact me.

3. #3 biogasplant 

we are ready to give consultancy and errect the project pl contact us

please give me yr contact no. or u can contact me.......
    Last edited by Ritika; April 1st, 2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

5. #5 We can provide project on turnkey basis 

sir i want to establish a 1 MW biogas power plant in agra.i have 20 acres of land and i can arrange 200 tons of cow dung daily.I WANT TO GET THE DETAILS OF THE BIOGAS POWER PLANT INCLUDING COSTING OF PLANT( cost of digester and its capacity, cost of generator and its rating etc.) and the revenue from the sale os electricity,bio compost and cdm benefits.
    u can also contact me.
    Dear Sir
    We can provide the entire project on turnkey basis. We are currently operating projects on cow dung with the help of Generators of a US company. We are also advising a client in Maharashtra for entire designing-2-operation of a dairy farming plant with 3000 cows. Please provide further details . I am in Pune. Regard. Sanjay Jagtap
    Last edited by moderator A; July 28th, 2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

6. #6 Turnkey Consultancy 

Dear Sir,

Warm Greetings from Krishna Engineers & Consultants.

We can render our turnkey consultancy services for any kind of renewable project. We can also prepare Detailed Project Report (DPR) and also Bankable Project Report for any type of renewable energy project. The charges for DPR are INR100000 + 12.36% Service Tax and Bankable Project Report is INR10000 + 12.36% Service Tax. We will send it electronically in Word file. The following information is included in the DPR and Bankable Project Report.

The Content of Detailed Project Report (DPR)

• To include status of technology available for implementing the project.
    • To assess technological and economical feasibility.
    • Based on the outline specifications, procure offers for supply of major equipments in the project from competent suppliers.
    • To confirm the system specifications of the civil, electrical and mechanical parts along with auxiliaries, and civil works.
    • To confirm the requirements of water, utility consumptions, consumables, maintenance and other input costs of the plant.
    • To confirm the manpower requirement (qualitative & quantitative) for the proposed plant and also prepare the organisation chart and estimate their annual costs.
    • To prepare the bar chart for project implementation based on the delivery schedules of major equipments involved and their logical interconnections.
    • To confirm the preliminary and pre-operative expenses including the cost of finance during the implementation period, worked out based on the financing pattern, project formulation, execution / engineering services, start up expenses, mortgage / insurance expenses and all other sundry expenses.
    • To identify preventive and routine maintenance requirements.
    • To identify total cash generation from the project for a period of 5-7 years based on production.
    • To identify the total operating costs including water and consumables, manpower, maintenance, etc. for the same period.
    • To evaluate the economic viability of the proposed project based on the financial projections of profitability, cash flow, balance sheet, return on investment and sensitivity analysis.
    • To evaluate socio-economic benefit for the proposed project.
    • To assess for environmental impact.
    • To prepare detailed project report based on above, discussed the draft with the party and submit final DPR.

The Content of Bankable Project Report

BEGINNING: Project Introduction, Brief history of the product, Properties, Specifications & Requirements, Uses & Applications.

MARKET SURVEY: Present Market position, Expected Future Demand, Names and Addresses of Existing units (Present Manufactures).

PLANT & MACHINERY: List of Plant & Machineries, Miscellaneous items and Accessories, Instructions, Laboratory Equipments and Accessories, Plant Location, Electrification, Electric Load and Water, Maintenance, Suppliers/ Manufacturers of Plant and Machineries.

RAW MATERIAL: List of Raw Materials, Properties of Raw Materials, Availability of Raw Materials, Required quality of Raw Materials, Cost/Rates of Raw materials.

PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS: Requirement of staff & Labor, Personnel Management, skilled & unskilled labor.

LAND & BUILDING: Requirement of Land Area, Rates of the land, built up Area, Construction Schedule, and Plant layout.

FINANCIAL ASPECTS: Cost of Raw material, Cost of Land & Building, Cost of Plant & Machineries, Fixed Capital Investment, Working Capital, Project Cost, Capital Formation, Cost of Production, Profitability Analysis, Break Even Point, Cash Flow statement for 5-7 years, Projected Balance Sheet, Conclusion.

We hope you will find our services beneficial for preparing DPR/ Bankable Project Report and will be interested to place your firm order. We are entailing your valuable suggestions/comments in the above respect. For any enquiries, kindly, contact: Mr. Pramod Hati,
    Should you require any additional information or clarification, please be free to inform us.

Thanking you and assuring you the best of our attention/ services at all time.

Yours Faithfully
    For Krishna Engineers & Consultants

Pramod Hati
    Last edited by moderator A; July 28th, 2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

7. #7 Biogas Plant 

Pl.inform your contact details on pm

u can also contact me.

8. #8 Director 

Dear Sirs,
    with regards to your requirements for BIO Gas 1 MW power
    Please in touch with us direct to exchange information on possiblity of cooperation
    Rgds
    Shah
    Last edited by moderator A; May 30th, 2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

9. #9 Free services for application on biogas project 

Dear All,

We are a Energy Service Company (ESCO) accredited by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Government of India and emapnelled consultant for many State Governments.

We are going to MNRE, Delhi on 2nd week of August, 2012 for application of a Biomass power project. We will be at there for seven days upto 15th August. If any entrepreneure who had contacted us earlier for biogas project (Electricity Generation and Compressed Biogas) can get our services for application to MNRE, Delhi for approvals of the project for loan and subsidy on free of cost.

So we request you all to contact us with all required documents on or before 7th August, 2012. If any one interested for fresh DPR preparation then it should be before 2nd August, 2012. For fresh DPR preparation, the charges will be Rs.25000/- plus service tax @12.36%.

Thanks and regards.
    Pramod Hati