AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Greenhouse project Business plan

Cool Greenhouse project Business plan

I need a consultant help me prepare a business plan/ proposal for greenhouse business in Africa. I would, the consultant who is experience in writing proposal to banks or government for funding.
    My project isgrowing vegetable in west africa.
    I

Business Member

Default Consultation fo growing vegetables

Dear Sir,

We have experience regarding your requirements.

Please send your information on our e mail chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com.

We are providing consultation to promoters regarding developing Hi-Tech projects related to Fruits, Cut flowers & Exotic vegetables.

After receipt of your email we will send you our Company Profile & information regarding various services we are offering to our customers.

Regards,

Atul R.Patwardhan
    Chintamani Consultancy and Services
    Chintamani, Patwardhan Baug, 21/22 Erandawane,
    Pune 411004, India
    M-+919890919631

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))
    Quote Originally Posted by kwasivi View Post
    I need a consultant help me prepare a business plan/ proposal for greenhouse business in Africa. I would, the consultant who is experience in writing proposal to banks or government for funding.
    My project isgrowing vegetable in west africa.
    I

Premium Member

Default Consultacy Services in Greenhouse Business.

Greetings from GROW TECH!!!!!!
    About GROW TECH
    The company is one of the leading Consultants on complete turnkey projects that start from designing to Green house erection and executors of all the systems and up to final productions totally on commercial terms.
    We not only help you to prepare economical viable green house project but also we undertake execution of project and undertake responsibility till final productions

Kindly inform the initial details like your geographical location, farm size and other infra structures, investment pattern etc.

We will revert back to you with an appropriate response or feel free to call us at the number mentioned below for various other queries.

Regards,

Dilip Deshmukh
    CEO
    GROW TECH
    Pune
    Last edited by Ritika; March 12th, 2009 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by chintamani consultancy View Post
    Dear Sir,

We have experience regarding your requirements.

Please send your information on our e mail chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com.

We are providing consultation to promoters regarding developing Hi-Tech projects related to Fruits, Cut flowers & Exotic vegetables.

After receipt of your email we will send you our Company Profile & information regarding various services we are offering to our customers.

Regards,

Atul R.Patwardhan
    Chintamani Consultancy and Services
    Chintamani, Patwardhan Baug, 21/22 Erandawane,
    Pune 411004, India
    M-+919890919631

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))
    Dear sirs,

we are importing and supplying the green house natural film and we supply this throughout india.

We also are erecting Solar drying plants. Normally all the agri produces are dried under sun, before they are processed to remove the moisture, and /to to make them into powders.
    In our new system, if you dry any item under this, you will dry
    those items faster than the normal drying,
    There will not be any contamination,
    there is no needfor the labour to transfer the materials from yard to shed and shed to yard.

The drying of coconut (Copra for extraction of oil) normally takes 8 days and in our new system, it takes only 3 days to get full efficiency.

please mail for details: info.arjun@gmail.com. or call 094433 75577. arjun