Notices

Thread: Cow-dung to Electricity

1. #1 Cow-dung to Electricity 

I need consultant for Design of Bio-gas plant and to check its economical feasibility.

pls contact me on my e-mail..

thanks and regards
    Goti kalpesh.
    Last edited by Ritika; January 12th, 2009 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

2. #2 Bio-Gas Plant 

Please provide details like
    !.Location of Plant
    2.No.of Cows
    3.Availibility of water/electricity
    4.Availability of Funds

Quote Originally Posted by kal_8504 View Post
    I need consultant for Design of Bio-gas plant and to check its economical feasibility.

thanks and regards
    Goti kalpesh.
    Last edited by Ritika; January 15th, 2009 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

3. #3 Cow dung to electricity 

Dear sir,

we can assist you in all possible ways to run the generator
    to produce electricity, and that generator will work only on the
    biogas produced by the anaerobic digestion of the cow dung.

call us at 094433 75577 or at arjunmega@gmail.com for the technology and details.

arjun..
    arjun energy corporation, arjun towers 16, rajaji road, salem. 636 007. TN, India.

4. #4 Registration as Consultant / Turnkey project supplier for Bio-Gas Plants 

Quote Originally Posted by kal_8504 View Post

thanks and regards
    Goti kalpesh.
    We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the premier consultants in the field of Environment Impact Assessment, Environment Assessment, Water Treatment, Effluent Treatment Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant, Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant and turnkey supplier of effluent treatment plants.

We are a professionally managed organization having experience & expertise in the fields of Environmental Engineering, Project Management, Process Design, Erection and Fabrication, Research & Development. We have necessary infrastructure to conceive, conceptualize and coordinate the implementation of turnkey projects.

We are forwarding a brief note on our activities, for your kind perusal. Please feel free to contact us for further details & solution in the field of pollution control & energy conservation.

Thanking you in anticipation and with personnel regards,

For SUN ENVIRO TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.,

Utkarsh Khopkar
    (Director)
    Last edited by Ritika; January 29th, 2009 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

5. #5 Cowdung Power 

Dear Friends,

Sunny Greetings from Bhubaneswar, Orissa.

Krishna Engineers & Consultants is a proficient company promoting Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency through providing engineering & consultancy services, training, demonstration, energy auditing. KEC also rendering the turnkey contract services for any kind of Renewable Energy Projects. The lists are follows.

1. Combined Heat & Electricity from Rice Husk for Rice Mills
    2. Rice Husk based Power Generation up to 10MW capacity
    3. Biogas based Power Generation from Kitchen / Canteen /Agricultural /
    Sewage / Poultry / Dairy Waste
    4. Biomass Gasifier Power Generation from Agricultural and Forestry Waste
    5. Power Generation from Municipal Solid Waste
    6. Biogas Plant and production of Compressed Biogas
    7. Bio-diesel Production

It is our pleasure to inform you that we can undertake the above projects on turnkey basis on case to case to set up the plant and can prepare Project Report/ Detailed Project Report (DPR) by highly qualified and experienced consultants. The data in the report are reliable and up-to-date collected from Suppliers, Manufacturers and Plant already commissioned in India.

We are charging Rs. 10,000/-plus Service Tax for preparing Bankable Project Report and Rs.100,000/-plus Service Tax for preparing Detailed Project Report.

However we can prepare a Viability Report on any of the project mentioned above, which contains some information like economics, land & machineries, capacity of the plant, block capital, working capital, man power, utilities, profit analysis etc. It is also very useful for making decision on this plant along with its capacity. One can understand better whether the project will be viable or not. This can be had through your email on payment of Rs.1000/- plus Service Tax.

Anyone interested for any of project and wants to get Viability Report / Project Report/ DPR, please ask for the same along with requisite fees to get our Questionnaire, which is required for preparing the report.

The payment should be in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of “Krishna Engineers & Consultants” payable at Bhubaneswar. You can also deposit / transfer the amount to our Current Account No: 006105002038 at Bhubaneswar branch of ICICI Bank.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention & services always.

Pramod Hati
    Krishna Engineers & Consultants
    4723, Laxmi Vihar, Sainik School
    Bhubaneswar-751005
    Phone: 09437256123
    Email:krishnaenergy@gmail.com

For cow dung and biomass gas power generation application, we are manufacturing electronic engine speed governors in india.
    When converting engines into gas engines you have to use a butterfly valve for gas air control and a mixture for mixing gas with air. Accurate operation of butter fly is required for load carriyng capacity and freequancy stabilty . Our governor gives 1% regulation and near zero frequancy stability. The system is consisting of electric linear actuator for butter fly control,and electronic speed controller and magnetic pick up. Warranty one year and price of the kit is Rs23000.
    Suitable for 3 KVa to 350 KVA

AS Babu
    Precision electrodynamics,
    Please contact...
    Last edited by moderator A; May 25th, 2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.