Notices

Thread: Wanted Consultancy for Poultry Farming.

1. #1 Wanted Consultancy for Poultry Farming. 

Hi all......
    I am planning to start a small scale poultry farm- layers/hatchery/broiler in Karwar taluka, Karnataka with an total capital investment of 25 lacs. I would like to know whether are there any buy back offers from any company alongwith the consultancy for the same. Please help me in this regards by sending private messages or on this forum.

Regards
    Sushant

2. #2 Hi 

I am from Bangalore, karnataka and I am into Emu, Turkey and Rabbit farming. If you are planning to invest in poultry and hatchery you can have a buy-back agreement with us. We buy-back emu eggs @ 1200 Rs. each. Moreover, you can also set up Turkey farming with us. We will buy-back the turkeys from you after every 6 months.

Contact me , if interested.
    Last edited by moderator A; January 8th, 2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sabahrocks View Post
    I am from Bangalore, karnataka and I am into Emu, Turkey and Rabbit farming. If you are planning to invest in poultry and hatchery you can have a buy-back agreement with us. We buy-back emu eggs @ 1200 Rs. each. Moreover, you can also set up Turkey farming with us. We will buy-back the turkeys from you after every 6 months.

Contact me on sabahrocks@yahoo.com, if interested.
    Dear Saba
    I would like to know more about Emu, Turkey and rabbit farming. Kindly send the detaled writings. In the same time I will be highly obliged if you can give me your offer price at buy back.
    Last edited by Ritika; September 25th, 2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Dear sabahrocks,

I would like to know more about Emu, Turkey and rabbit farming. Kindly send the detaled writings. In the same time I will be highly obliged if you can give me your offer price at buy back.
    Last edited by moderator A; January 9th, 2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

i am a poultry consultant from maharashtra. kindly provide your contact details for communication
    thank you