AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Project report required for Dairy farm

Default Project report required for Dairy farm

Dear Sir,

We have 100 acres land near Jaipur and have lately started a small dairy with high quality murrahs. We wish to expand it to now 200 murrahs and are looking for a bank loanable project report. Please contact me if you have it ready and have previous experience in it.

Thanks,
    Madhur Singhal
    Last edited by Ritika; April 1st, 2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Business Member
    Blog Entries

Default Emu Farming

Hello Sir,

I am in Emu Farming Business. I would recommend you start
    Emu farming in your land. Emu is National Bird of Australia. Recently commercial emu farming has started in India and it is going very well in Maharashtra.

We have started it in Gujarat an soon will be entering Rajasthan.

Regards,

Jignesh
    Last edited by Ritika; April 2nd, 2008 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Quote Originally Posted by madhuriitd View Post
    Dear Sir,

We have 100 acres land near Jaipur and have lately started a small dairy with high quality murrahs. We wish to expand it to now 200 murrahs and are looking for a bank loanable project report. Please contact me if you have it ready and have previous experience in it.

Thanks,
    Madhur Singhal
    Dear Madhur,
    I can provide you a report free of cost but dont know how to attach the file in this format of mil.
    My file is an excel file where you just have to fill some of the information rest all is linked.
    Sanjeev Srivastwa

Post i too disired project report on dairy farm(milkproduction)

Dear sir,
    iam appriciating ur decission why because all products are exporting from india except milk products.prsent scnario benifitable booming sector is dairy form .so go ahed .
    iam studying M.B.A iam commited to start a dairy farm in Andrapradesh what ever your experiences could you please share with me .
    iam expecting positive responce from all.
    Thaking you
    Regards,
    Eswar Reddy
    Last edited by Ritika; April 3rd, 2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Arrow project report

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeeev View Post
    Dear Madhur,
    I can provide you a report free of cost but dont know how to attach the file in this format of mil.
    My file is an excel file where you just have to fill some of the information rest all is linked.
    Sanjeev Srivastwa
    Dear Sir,

We too have 200 acres land near Mumbai. We are also looking for a bank loanable Dairy project report. Please contact me if you have it ready and have previous experience in it.

Thanks,
    Girish
    Last edited by Ritika; April 3rd, 2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

rkg

Default Dairy farm Project Report

Dear Madhur,

You may visit NABARD website where several model bankable project reports are posted including Dairy farm. Also several very good incentive schemes are available from NABARD and other Central Govt. departments which will amount almost to 90% of the total investment. Please study and plan the project carefully before starting investment.

Thanks,

R. K. Gupta

Blog Entries

Dear Sir,

You May Please Send Your Queires To Me. We Undertke Dairy Farm Projects On Turnkey Basis.

Regards,

Dr. Chandrakiran Sant
    Last edited by cnsant; April 5th, 2008 at 04:50 PM. Reason: wrong spelling of surname.

Blog Entries

Dear Sir,

YOU MAY PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR QUERIES TO ME. WE UNDERTAKE DAIRY FARMS ON TURNKEY BASIS.
    REGARDS,
    DR.CHANDRAKIRAN SANT

Default Hi, This is pavan

Dear sir,
    Hi, This is pavan im from A.P. i also desired to put the dairy form so could you plz. Give me your email address / phone no. for further approach.oh sorry this msg is for eswar mba 82

Thaking you
    Regards,
    K. Vijay Pavan Kumar
    Last edited by searchfor; May 7th, 2008 at 03:02 PM.

Dear Sanjeev,

can i get a report copy to? you can mail it

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeeev View Post
    Dear Madhur,
    Sanjeev Srivastwa
    Last edited by Ritika; May 9th, 2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast