Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Terrace gardening training required

Register

Click Here!

rksduniya

I am a rtd govt officer and i have a 1250 sq ft area of terrace available which i would like to to covert into a terrace garden which would house ornamental flowers, medicinal plants, vegetables and fruits. I reside in mangalore and i would like to have guidance and training for setting up the same. Please could some one help me?

kavitha

deepakdessai

1. get the pots and trays of different sizes depending on the type of plant you want to grow. readilly available pots and pots to suit your requirements.
2. never put soil directly on terrace.
3. mix 25% soil (dig top 1 inch of grond soil), 25% dry cowdung, 25% vermi compost, 25% sand together and fill the pots leaving 2" of space on top.
4. sow good quality seeds of your choice available in the market. You can use the available seeds at home but later you need to take more care of your plants.
5. take a 20 litres cylindrical can and convert it into vermicompost unit. place the tank in a plate surroundede by water inorder to prevent ants from eating your worms. earthworms are available in ICAR or krishi kendra. if not use the readily available vermicompost into your unit and the new worms will be born through the eggs present in it.
6. please ensure 24 hours water supply on terrece. watering to be done only early morning before sun rise or after sunset to prevent leaf burn and water loss due to evaporation.

Last edited:

deepakdessai

Advantages of Own Garden.

It is not grown in polluted water.
1.It is not grown by using synthetic fertilizers and pesticides.
2.We get satisfaction that we are consuming which we produced ourselves.
3.The happiness obtained by seeing the vegetables in the plants grown by us cannot be measured.
4.The monthly expenses of the family towards vegetables are reduced.
5.We physically do some work towards this and thus we do some exercise to our body.
6.The taste of the vegetable will be very nice.
7.The transport of the vegetable is not required thus we contribute a small portion to the environment by avoiding the transportation.
8.The vegetables are always fresh.

Our service in this.

We supply 22 varieties of desi seeds, five litres of fertilizers produced from desi cow’s byproducts’, one litre of pesticides produced from desi cow’s urine and other herbs and one kg of manure made from cow dung for mixing with the soil.

The cost of all the above including transportation and delivery to the house by courier will cost Rs.1000/- per kit.

We request you to kindly use this and grow vegetables organically.

Contact Us

No.51/7/1, Chitrakoot,
Ratna Avenue,
Richmond Road,
Bangalore 560 025

MOBILE: +91 99450 66699

E-MAIL : vsudhin@yahoo.com

http://pasuthai.com/blog/category/organic-farming/

please note: visit the above site for additional information.

i am not any seller. i just got this clip which i have forwarded to you to help you start terrace gardening at this age that will rejunevate your life.

Last edited: