Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

desi cow information

Register

Click Here!

dairyfarm2015

In our farm we are rearing Hallikar breed of cows.Sir your Ongole breed how much milk they give per day.Please inform me sir

I'm a Kannadiga I'm very much interest in conservating& rearing desi cow

yogipp

In our farm we are rearing Hallikar breed of cows.Sir your Ongole breed how much milk they give per day.Please inform me sir

Pl call for detail discussion
rgds

dr yogi

N

niladsadmin

PROBIOTIC FEED FOR CATTLE IN INDIA

The basal diets of ruminants are mainly crop residues (sorghum, bajra and any other plant straws), and low quality pasture with high fiber content deficient in nitrogen, readily fermentable energy, minerals and vitamins.
In India farming contributes 4.9% of rural GDP of the country.
In general, ruminants are colonized by indigenous micro biota, which assist in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, changes in the dietary content could adversely affect the autochthonous gut micro biota, which leads to intestinal dysbiosis and poor digestion.
To overcome such hurdles we have come up with a technology that offers a probiotic-fermented diet using crop residues that are cheap and locally available, to replace expensive and toxic feed additives and dietary supplements. It involves fermentation of forage with the potential probiotic cultures comprising of Lactic acid bacteria (LAB) and yeast.
Outcome:
 It can efficiently hydrolyze the fiber rich feed into short chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which serve as readily accessible bio available energy to the animals.
 They offer resistance to the animals against various infections by strengthening the immune system.
 The digestibility rate, feed conversion ratios and health status of the animals will be improved
We hope to provide an effective solution. Kindly contact us to know more regarding our product and customizing our innovation with your specific needs.

Contact Us at : niladsadmin@rediffmail.com or +91-9596652020, +91-8974272405

senapathy

sir, please note that there is no specific DESI COW,in karnataka the major breeds are hallikar,amrut mahal,etc,please maintain the breed which is native to your area,that would be the real meaning for the word conservation.for more information please call me at 9488075723.
E.N.Sivasenapathy