Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom Cultivation

Register

Click Here!

ashobiz

Hi,

I am Ashok. My native is Madurai and i am currently in Bangalore doing Business. I like to enter organic farming in Madurai. But i don't know ABCD about Farming. I did some research and i found that Mushroom cultivation is easy and i like to start from that.

I have lot of questions and i need a professional help.

Here are my questions.

1. What is the basic investment to start a mushroom farm which can earn Rs.50,000 per month.
2. How much land do i need?
3. Is it possible to cultivate mushroom in Madurai? Madurai is hot region.
4. What are the way to market mushroom?
5. I have huge experience in online marketing, so in case if i get export order, is it possible to export mushrooms?
6. Is it possible to cultivate mushrooms organically?

Experts can contact me with their consultation fee.

Thank you

Ashok

organic farmer

hi,
If you have plans to shift to Madurai then do farming if not you will find it difficult. ayyanfarms.com. There are people from IT and other sectors have started farming and went into loss just because they relied on 3rd party. They have cheated these people and went into loss.9940669714
Hariprasanth.

kavisen

Hi Ashok, This is senthil from ooty. I can help u with all the aspects. 09843933489

At present I am in Bangalore. Can we meet. I am expecting your reply at the earliest.

Regards,

Senthil kumar.J

I am Ashok. My native is Madurai and i am currently in Bangalore doing Business. I like to enter organic farming in Madurai. But i don't know ABCD about Farming. I did some research and i found that Mushroom cultivation is easy and i like to start from that.

I have lot of questions and i need a professional help.

Here are my questions.

1. What is the basic investment to start a mushroom farm which can earn Rs.50,000 per month.
2. How much land do i need?
3. Is it possible to cultivate mushroom in Madurai? Madurai is hot region.
4. What are the way to market mushroom?
5. I have huge experience in online marketing, so in case if i get export order, is it possible to export mushrooms?
6. Is it possible to cultivate mushrooms organically?

Experts can contact me with their consultation fee.

Thank you

Ashok[/QUOTE]

cvshaker

Hi Senthil,

I am also in bangalore and would appreciate if you could guide me as well on this aspect.I am looking to start a mushroom cultivation farm in Madhya Pradesh.

Regards
Shivi Shekhar Singh

slnm

hi friends this is slnmushrooms.we are one of the leading mushroom cultivators,spawn producers and mushroom traders.we are having the requirement of farm fresh milky and button mushrooms.any one who can supply us can contact us with best quotations.we also supply mushroom spawn to the growers.we are large scale mushroom projects consultants.we provide training on mushroom cultivation at our farms practically not just as some people who train people only theriotically.practicality always gives you lot of confidence on your work and reduce the risk of failures in cultivation process.for more details contact us on 09100936711 or visit our website athttp://slnmushrooms.com/spawn_mushroomsfresh mushrooms-20150106_130131.jpg

soiltest

The market for mushrooms continues to grow due to interest in their culinary, nutritional, and health benefits. They also show potential for use in waste management. However, as fungi, mushrooms have life cycles very different from those of green plants. The choice of species to raise depends both on the growth media available and on market considerations. Oyster mushrooms, which grow on many substrates, are easiest for a beginner. Shiitake mushrooms already have earned considerable consumer demand. Only two mycorrhizal mushrooms, morels and truffles, have been commercially cultivated. Mushroom cultivation offers benefits to market gardens when it is integrated into the existing production system. A careful analysis of potential markets must be the first step in deciding whether to raise mushrooms to sell. Many information resources are available for further research.
Regards: Soil Testing Laboratory
View attachment 10617

fraizer_ozorio

Hi. I'm from GOA. Interested in growing mushrooms at home now and then may be on a bigger cultivation scale. Can anyone help me with the same.