Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mysore Based Leading Animal Farming Consultancy Services , Dairy , Goat ,Sheep, etc

Register

Click Here!

zainuddin

Request to provide Contact Number

We give Consultancy service to set up Dairy Farm, Goat Farm, Sheep Farm , Rabbit Farm, Piggery , fodder Cultivation ,Vermicomposting, and other agricultural and Agricultural allied activities. visit our website Home follow us in face book https://www.facebook.com/penielfarming.
Can u please provide us the contact number and address to contact you to join your traning programme...

Zain

vsmoond

Dear Sir,

I am interesting to explore the opportunity exist in Indian dairy sector
Kindly let me know how I can get the bankable Info Hand Book & Financial Project report on Modern Dairy Farming.
Regards
VIRENDER SINGH
vsmoond@rediffmail.com

vsmoond

hello

Dear Sir,

I am interesting to explore the opportunity exist in Indian dairy sector
Kindly let me know how I can get the bankable Info Hand Book & Financial Project report on Modern Dairy Farming.
Regards
VIRENDER SINGH
vsmoond@rediffmail.com

sajaykumar

hi,
this is sajay kumar from Andhrapradesh. i am planning to start a dairy farm, i have sufficient land and water facilities, is there any chance to avail loan from banks, where murrah buffalos will available at reasonable prices
sajaykumar3513@gmail.com

sajaykumar

dairy farm

hi,
this is sajay kumar from Andhrapradesh. i am planning to start a dairy farm, i have sufficient land and water facilities, is there any chance to avail loan from banks, where murrah buffalos will available at reasonable prices
sajaykumar3513@gmail.com

sajaykumar

dairy farm

hi,
sajaykumar3513@gmail.com