Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Start organic farming

Register

Click Here!

rwr_jain

Hi,

We have 2 acre farming land. Now i want to start organic farming.

Please help me how to proceed.

Thanks,
Sachin Jain

shajathali

organic vegi

Hallo sir

Mr.nammalvor, a organic agri scientist in trichy, tamil nadu, you can taken some tips and see the fields it is free no fees are required he is not commercial man as other do in cities collecting fee for giving training if you are interested call me i can connect you

call me for organic products i have market

shajath@gmail.com

pravinl

The thought of going organic is a step taken to ensure good health for ur family dear ones and ur country. For organic farming u require DESI cows, take 200ltrs barrel ,put 10 kg cow dung 10 liters cow urine 2 kg dal powder(tur dal,chana dal) 2kg black jaggery add 175 ltrs water ,stir daily 3 times clock wise ,3rd day top it up with water and keep stiring for next 4 days, after 7 days this mixture is to be given to the soil every time u irrigate ur land ,2-3 barrels \ acre this will take care of soil fertility. cover ur land with organic waste . for spraying there is no of options ,but u can try 1 ltr cow pee +1 ltr neem oil /200 litrs water,this will act as insecticide u may add 15 ltrs of vermi wash which has lots of micro nutrients, insecticide spray is to be taken every 4 days ,and vermi wash spray every 7 days . all the best