AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Wanted consultant for facilitating agri loan & nhb subsidies

Default Wanted consultant for facilitating agri loan & nhb subsidies

Wanted Agri Loan Consultant to assist in preparation of project report; should have contacts with Banks and should facilitate in securing agri loan from the bank as well as assist in securing subsidies from National Horticulture Board

The project is located near Tenkasi in Tirunelveli District in Tamil Nadu. Interested consultants that have the contacts & access in that locality could send me a private message with their contact information

P S KRISHNAN
    CHENNAI

contact me for project loan from 1 crore to 500 crores
    paramesh
    Last edited by moderator A; February 7th, 2013 at 03:38 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Pl contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; February 7th, 2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default We can offer Consultancy for Dairy and Food Processing Projects, Rural Godowns etc.

Dear Sir,

We are experienced consultants in preparing project reports, sourcing bank finance and compiling documentation for availing subsidy from NHM, NMFP, Nabard etc. Please send your enquiries to mhprcs@gmail.com.