AgricultureInformation.com


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Have Questions about Agriculture Fencing ?? ASK US NOW!!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    248

    Arrow Have Questions about Agriculture Fencing ?? ASK US NOW!!

    If you are planning to get your land secured with Fencing but have doubts in mind then,
    you can always ask them to us.

    We will try our best to give you optimum solution.



  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    295

    Default butreply in general forum

    request pls publish your replay in general forums instead of personal messsage so these advises could be in general reading and references.

    In case of solar fencing, does it fool proof for Elephants, and Wild bores?/
    how can be prevented properly. ? in heavy rain whether Solar fencing is useful ??

    apart from solar fencing whether any more additional protection like trenches or some thing required to prevent wild animals

    heard that Elephants invade even in Solar fencing by putting log in to fencing?

    pls advise your comments on these issues.

    rgds
    mathew

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    248

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by rmathews View Post
    request pls publish your replay in general forums instead of personal messsage so these advises could be in general reading and references.

    In case of solar fencing, does it fool proof for Elephants, and Wild bores?/
    how can be prevented properly. ? in heavy rain whether Solar fencing is useful ??

    apart from solar fencing whether any more additional protection like trenches or some thing required to prevent wild animals

    heard that Elephants invade even in Solar fencing by putting log in to fencing?

    pls advise your comments on these issues.

    rgds
    mathew
    Dear Mathew,

    Here are answers to your questions,

    Q: In case of solar fencing, does it fool proof for Elephants, and Wild bores?/
    how can be prevented properly. ?

    Ans: It is not 100% effective as in rare cases, a headstrong animal might come in anyway, however, it is found to be very effective in most cases.
    It is ok to seldom have one elephant enter in place of 100ís regularly before installation of solar electric fence.


    Q: in heavy rain whether Solar fencing is useful ??
    Ans: Yes, no problem with that. Only problem would be lightning, as a direct strike will spoil the device. Hence it is recommended to disconnect the device during heavy storms and rough weather.


    Q: apart from solar fencing whether any more additional protection like trenches or some thing required to prevent wild animals
    Ans: Kindly check with forest dept. there might be many solutions, electric fence is popular not only because it is effective, but also because it is the most economical solution to deter wild animals.


    Q: heard that Elephants invade even in Solar fencing by putting log in to fencing?
    Ans: Can you please help by confirming a news clipping or video for the same. All rumors are not true.

    Thank You.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    what ar the tree species that can be grown as live
    fencing in agri lands?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    248

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by jmbarath View Post
    what ar the tree species that can be grown as live
    fencing in agri lands?

    Few popular fencing species are,
    Agave Plants, Bambusa Arundinacea, dendrocalamus Strictus, Acacia Concinna etc.

    Other than live fencing we have Barbed wire fencing, Honeycomb Fencing & Solar Electric Fencing.

    Last edited by a1fence; December 4th, 2012 at 04:35 PM.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    295

    Default thanks

    dear a1fence,

    thanks lot for such a detailed information

    rgds
    rajan mathew

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I am hoping my experience may help others.

    I have used electric fencing extensively. I do not know of any other fencing that is more economically viable than electric and any farm fencing that will stop all animals. All fencing has its plus and minuses, but other things being equal electric is by far the best choice. If you would like to hear more about my experiences, you can reach me at greyweulf at gmail dot com

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    248

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by rmathews View Post
    dear a1fence,

    thanks lot for such a detailed information

    rgds
    rajan mathew
    Dear Rajan,

    You are welcome!

    Please write us if you have any such other queries.

    Thank you for asking such wonderful questions on Solar Electric Fencing.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unnooni View Post
    I am hoping my experience may help others.

    I have used electric fencing extensively. I do not know of any other fencing that is more economically viable than electric and any farm fencing that will stop all animals. All fencing has its plus and minuses, but other things being equal electric is by far the best choice. If you would like to hear more about my experiences, you can reach me at greyweulf at gmail dot com
    Dear Unnooni,

    Thanks sharing your experience on Solar Electric Fencing.

    Please keep on providing your valuable inputs here.

    Thanks.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    295

    Default unnooni

    dear unnooni,

    electric fencing is not permitted by forest laws/officials.

    Solar fencing is allowed.

    rgds
    rajan mathew

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •