Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Food Processing Unit - Need Frozen Foods Consultancy for Setting up Unit

Register

Click Here!

niksagg

HI
I am looking for consultants who can guide me setting up unit for frozen food. Right from beginning of choosing the right state and right scheme keeping in mind the subsidies. Then then from which product to start with and then setting up the whole production unit. Kindly contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

HI
I am looking for consultants who can guide me setting up unit for frozen food. Right from beginning of choosing the right state and right scheme keeping in mind the subsidies. Then then from which product to start with and then setting up the whole production unit. Kindly contact me
Dear Promoter ,

We have the lands , power , manpower , techno - professionals , projects of agro / dairy / food & beverages .. We are based in M.P. and have lots of resources and facilities .. Plz contact with confidence by PM ..

sorteead

We are the Food technologists with over 20 yrs of experience in the frozen food segment. We provide services for the setting up the frozen units on consultancy basis all over india. If still interested pl call on 09373082210

chandanghosh2

Hello,

We are a consulting firm based out of Bangalore. We have our branch offices in all the major cities in India. We can provide you end to end solutions for your requirement. Please send us your contact details so that we can send you our competency profile and discuss about the project in detail.

Regards,
Chandan Ghosh
Mob: +91 9051079995

chandanghosh2

Consultancy

Hello,

We are a consulting firm based out of Bangalore. We have our branch offices in all the major cities in India. We can provide you end to end solutions for your requirement. Please send us your contact details so that we can send you our competency profile and discuss about the project in detail.

Regards,
Chandan Ghosh
Mob: +91 9051079995