Bharatbook.com National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
by, November 26th, 2011 at 05:01 PM (527 Views)
Bharatbook.com added a new report on “National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was set up by the Government of India (GoI) as a development bank. It provides and regulates credit and other facilities for the promotion and development of agriculture."
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was set up by the Government of India (GoI) as a development bank. It provides and regulates credit and other facilities for the promotion and development of agriculture, small scale industries, cottage and village industries, handicrafts and other rural crafts. The bank provides refinance to financial institutions in rural areas, and evaluates, monitors, and inspects the client banks. It offers loans to state governments for developing critical infrastructure including social infrastructure in rural areas and strengthening cooperatives. NABARD offers assistance to the government, the Reserve Bank of India and other organizations in matters relating to rural development in the country. NABARD is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
For more information kindly visit : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review