Question Wanted to set-up solar dryer for coconuts

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by sanvica, Sep 10, 2017.

1. sanvica

sanvica New Member

Hi,
    I'm looking to setup a enclosed solar dryer for making kopra. Please suggest options available.
    Thanks

2. saikf15f

saikf15f Active Member

I also want to set up solar dryer , if any has done it , please help us.

Regards,
    SK

3. greenlandfns

greenlandfns Active Member

Yes. We can set up Solar Coconut Dryer on turnkey basis. And also other coconut based projects such as coconut oil, virgin coconut oil production units and tender coconut bottling etc, on turnkey basis.
    Please specify capacity of the Solar Coconut Dryer you want to set up-No of coconuts to be dried in a day/shift/week/month etc. Please mail us with your location and contact details, and investment capacities, loan requirement etc. Please mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
    Please see our other posts in this site to see our details and activities.

4. greenlandfns

greenlandfns Active Member

Yes. We can set up Solar Coconut Dryer on turnkey basis. And also other coconut based projects such as coconut oil, virgin coconut oil production units and tender coconut bottling etc, on turnkey basis.
    Please specify capacity of the Solar Coconut Dryer you want to set up-No of coconuts to be dried in a day/shift/week/month etc. Please mail us with your location and contact details, and investment capacities, loan requirement etc. Please mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
    Please see our other posts in this site to see our details and activities.

5. sanvica

sanvica New Member

I will send you an email.