Wanted Wanted Pulses and Spices for Export and Retail market

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by ckakrafoods, Nov 14, 2017.

1. ckakrafoods

ckakrafoods New Member

We are in manufacturing ,Trading and exporting of Pulses , Spices in Raw as well as Powder form and we require the above items of BEST QUALITY of large quantity. Our Food Division Shree Chakra Foods & Flavours is a division of big group concentrating on Mining, Exporting and Real Estate .
    If you are interested to supply best quality Pulses & Spices , we request you to kindly contact by mail to info@shreechakrafoods.com.
    9940637494 / 9791005726

2. oursuccess

oursuccess Active Member

3. mohauniverse

mohauniverse New Member

I am an exporter in India of spices like BLOCK PEPPER .Hence i am looking for a Distributor & Importer. Block Pepper is available for sale from Tamilnadu at reasonable price. Please genuine buyers contact----- mohauniverse@gmail.com I prefer 50% advance payment & 50% L/C. Block Pepper price is at Rs.600/kg +GST.

4. ankit12121

ankit12121 New Member

When I was new it is something critical for me to understand the steps of the deletebinghistory because it is something complicated in new operating system. Thanks a lot for allow a good post here.

5. prasadpra

prasadpra New Member

We have high quality back pepper.minimum order 100 kg .maximum capacity 10000 kg..price 900 rupee per kg.