Wanted Wanted partners to do agri related business.

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by krishp9333, Mar 12, 2017.

1. krishp9333

krishp9333 New Member

Hi All,
    I'm into IT Industry. I'm very much interested to do agri related business. I'm looking for partners who are also interested to invest in poly house and can actively participate in the agri business. I don't have any idea, only know that Government provides 80% subisidy. Please contact me if anyone interested. Let's do research together to start Poly house.

2. spchaturvedi27

spchaturvedi27 New Member

3. knhegde

knhegde New Member

Dear sir,
    I am from an agriculturist from malnad region presently put up in b'lore. I have incorporated a pvt ltd co - product Line is packing of cumin,mustard,fenugreek,groundnut &green gram, pepper, cardamom etc for retail sales.
    If in case you are interested in buying lands within 100 kms from b'lore we can do both horticulture & industrial activities. Plz provide your ct no so that I can explain you in detail.
    Regards.K N HEGDE.7204964013.
    Glowell consumer products p ltd b'loe-560 097.
    glowellconsumer@gmail.com

4. deepdeepak

deepdeepak New Member

I have land will all related facility at Odisha. If intersted please mail.
    Regards
    Deepak

5. sathasivam58

sathasivam58 New Member

Hello we have Farm Land for sale about 150km from Bangalore and river beside and good water source from the well even during the 2017 summer for 13 acer, if you interested reach us throughmy email: manikamsathasivam@gmail.com or by phone 9486863205

6. sathasivam58

sathasivam58 New Member

My Farm Land is in TN

7. motin

motin New Member

8. umesha77

umesha77 New Member

Dear Sir,

My self Umesha M C, completed Post Graduation in Agriculture and having 15 years experience in cultivation of Vegetables and Herbs ( Both Exotic and Indian).

Recently I have purchased the land of 15 Acr at Tumkur Dist. of Karnataka.

Please let me know how can I partner with you.

Regards

Umesha M C

9. amarjeetkaur

amarjeetkaur New Member

I am a retired professor of Botany with knowledge of tissue culture and medicinal herbs. Presently in US . I would like to be associated with any export of herbs and can also provide guidance!
    Amarjeet Bajaj

10. umesha77

umesha77 New Member