Wanted Wanted investing partner to develop 5 acres land with water as a Demonstration cum Training farm

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by marpffc9, Sep 4, 2016.

1. marpffc9

marpffc9 Member

Deal All
    I am retired AGM of NABARD providing agriculture and linkage services to farmers, agro industries , buyers and sellers. My friend has 5 acres of land with adequate water irrigation facility near Kundapur [near Udupi-Karnataka] on national highway. So far it is not used for any cultivation and is suitable for organic farming. We want to develop it as a Techno Park where we have hydroponics, spirulina, drumstick[Moringa], Mushroom, small diary , medicinal plants as demo cultivation with a residential training cum Yoga retreat center. Those interested in partnering with investment please contact me at marpally8@gmail.com or mob 7337633610. My profile is attached.

Attached Files:

2. mybizz

mybizz New Member

Sir, I am interested in your agro business.
    Kindly send me your project details or your terms and condition strategy for partnership business policy.
    my Email ID is - mybizz.mgw@rediffmail.com and cell no is 9029018859 (Whats app No)
    Awaiting your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Mangesh Wadekar
    Kalyan - Maharastra state
    Thane Dist - 421301

shrikad likes this.
  3. bharath759

bharath759 New Member

Hello sir,
    I'm interested in the same.
    Kindly send me your further terms and conditions on my mail I'd : Bharathgowda.18@gmail.com
    Mobile number : + 919900000759

Awaiting for your reply

Regards
    Bharath. J

4. kabhidev

kabhidev New Member

i have land 5acre with bungalow and factory license in salem tamilnadu.
    in between salem .chennai highway
    if eny one ready to jointventure i ready to work with them land in attur 636141.
    near thalaivasal veg. holesale market

5. pniranja

pniranja New Member

Dear rao
    I am having 5 acre land in BELTHANGADI , and planning to take another 15 acre of land nearby on lease .
    Presently the we are growing coconut and areconut in some part( low laying area)
    I want to take up the following in next one to two years
    1. Devolop integrated drip irrigation , Israel system for water conservation
    2. Grow pineapple , tissue culture banana, papaya
    3. Enhance productivity by using nano technology
    4. Explore the possibility of contract farming or JV farming in that belt .

Can you provide consultensy service

1. Preparing project report
    2 assist to get fund from NABARD
    3. Idea to enhance productivity

Regards
    Panambur niranjana