Wanted Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation cousunltancy under buyback

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by aloeveraskpvt, Aug 28, 2016.

1. anish24

anish24 New Member

Hello,
    Iam based in belgaum, karnataka and have 25 acres of land with ample of water throughout year, i am exploring possibility of growing herbal and good exotic produce.
    I look forward to hear from you to help in getting started with herbal project.

Pl contact me on 9167612477 mail me at neevorganic@gmail.com, anish24@gmail.com

Regards
    Anish A Shah

2. shivaimafresh

shivaimafresh New Member

Sir,

Good to hear this from you.

I am Sivakumar from Tamilnadu, completed my masters degree from NIT trichy and currently working in a MNC in HOSUR.

I have 20 acres of land with good availability of water in my home village 80km from chennai.

I would like to really to do something productive out of this land, I had already submitted my land soil and water in the Agri test lab to analyze. I wanted to do something in this field which is sustainable.

I prefer to cultivate medicinal plants in my farm with scientific approach to increase the land productivity, if required I will quit my job and ready to take full time. Hope we will do something productive. Kindly contact me 8220144442

Thank you,

Sivakumar CV

3. dhyan40

dhyan40 New Member

I am interested.

I have 12 acre farm near Bangalore and 100 acre farm at Kushalnagar 230km from Bangalore

Will to consider long term collaboration subject to suitable terms and conditions

Regards

Dhyan

4. bhawan mirani

bhawan mirani New Member

I have 520 acre land in chattisgarh I want to start tulsi farming please contact me

5. bhawan mirani

bhawan mirani New Member

6. prakash singh

prakash singh New Member

Sir My name is Prakash
    From Bijnor(Uttar Pradesh)
    i want to use my 10 biga land for harbal aggriculture.
    Please sir send me full detail at my mail for agriculture for medicinal plant,
    Now i have more than 500 little aloevera plant but not farming yet dueto not information of market.

7. yayamuy

yayamuy New Member

Sir am yakubu from Cameroon can provide u black vitex negundolinn seed if you are interested contact me,WhatsApp (+237654405859

8. anilkumarerram

anilkumarerram New Member

Dear All,

We are interested in "Herbals Cultivation". we have more than 5 acres of land with all facilities. It's around 200 kms from Hyderabad city.

Interested may please call.

Anilkumar Erram
    Ph: 099666 89989
    Warangal, Telangana,

9. kirtishah1975

kirtishah1975 New Member

Please contact me on +91 9925165930 or kirtishah1975@yahoo.com I am interested

10. mukundniit

mukundniit New Member

Respected sir,
    My self Mukund kumar from Begusarai district of bihar, I have 5 acres of land with all the facilities . I want to adopt mesicinal and aromatics farming as well. Can contact me on 7631600525.

Attached Files:

11. hiteshpatel21

hiteshpatel21 New Member

I am interested to grow herbal products in my farm 9924127727

12. umedsinghg

umedsinghg New Member

13. umedsinghg

umedsinghg New Member

Sir my name is Umed Singh I am interested in aloe vera farming
    My email address is umedsinghg@gmail.com
    Plz assets me

14. sheruji2017

sheruji2017 New Member

Sir, I want to grow Aloe Vera in my own land in Alwar district in 2 to 4 hectare of land. I want your assistance in purchasing of seeds/plants of aloe vera and finally market for the aloe vera. What type of training I should do before that. Please guide me at yadavss2017@gmail.com. Mob No 7413969651.

15. svtalwalkar

svtalwalkar New Member

I am a farmer in Satara,Maharashtra with Mango, Chikkoo trees. Interested in joining you.

svtalwalkar@yahoo.com cell no.9766397500

16. sanjay58

sanjay58 New Member

Sir I am from Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
    i have four acre furtile land on Ahmedabad, -rajkot Highway.
    kindly provide me with gudance to start association with you and cultivation.
    S jhaveri

17. mohaa853

mohaa853 New Member

we have all what you need just you request

18. mohaa853

mohaa853 New Member

our number 00201289174294

19. mohaa853

mohaa853 New Member

We have all kinds of medicinal herbs and oils and the possibility to cultivate our Sidr Honey
    our mob 00201289174294
    e mail mohamedatta62@yahoo.com

20. drvnm11

drvnm11 New Member

hi sir
    i want to cultivate stevia and moringa olifera in maharashatra on 10 acres kindly tell me price of buy back