Wanted Wanted farmers for cultivating organic foods.

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by anas_olonga, Jun 10, 2017.

1. its rv

its rv New Member

i am situated in Jind district of Haryana, interested in contract farming, please contact on 8000805624, rvchoudhary05@gmail.com

2. greenlandfns

greenlandfns Well-Known Member

We have member organic farmers cultivating food and other crops all over India (from Assam to Kerala). What are the organic food items you want, how much quantity, frequency of order and delivery location. Please be clear and specific with details. Please mail us for further details and arrangements for supply to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
    Please see our diverse posts on this topic in this site.

3. greenlandfns

Please contact us with details of your land and contact details for undertaking high value crops organic farming. Please see our diverse posts about this topic in this site. Please mail to us at E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

4. greenlandfns

Please mail us details of your land along with your contact details. Please see our diverse posts about this topic in this site. Please mail us to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

5. greenlandfns

Please contact us with details of your land and contact details for undertaking high value crops organic farming. Please see our diverse posts about this topic in this site. Please mail to us at E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

6. greenlandfns

7. greenlandfns

8. ronn9a40

ronn9a40 New Member

Please connect with me at 9632592686

9. ronn9a40

ronn9a40 New Member

Where is your farm located. Can you share more information and connect with me at 9632592686.

10. naturalworld

naturalworld Member

Conta
    contact me 9163273016 on what's up

surendrasingh1947 likes this.
  11. naturalworld

naturalworld Member

Contact me on what's up 9163273016

12. geosky

geosky Member

13. mohamadi

mohamadi New Member

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are interested in purchasing your products like rice and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relation with your esteemed company.²

Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty.

Please contact us via: lsa.mohamadi1958@gmail.com Your early reply is highly appreciated.
    Thank You !

lsa.mohamadi1958@gmail.com
    Mr.ISA Mohamadi
    mohamad Trading Company
    Rue de Eveche, Atakpame, Togo
    Tel:+228-90307748
    Fax:+228-20595417

14. nik1l

nik1l New Member

If you have good buy back we have Group Farming in Gujarat. We can helpful to you for many Organic Commodity.
    Contact at 7600969738
    Nikhil Amin

15. jitusolanki19

jitusolanki19 New Member

I need your support for Madhyapradesh. I want to Expand Agri business in MP.

16. jafarnaqvi

jafarnaqvi New Member

17. madhavs1

madhavs1 Active Member

New season started We can provide Medicinal plants and seeds,consultancy service also available. if you are intrested about cultivation Medicinal plants feel free to contact with us.
    Madhav - 9866672765
    Venkat -8106525657

18. madhavs1

madhavs1 Active Member

New season started We can provide Medicinal plants and seeds,consultancy service also available. if you are intrested about cultivation Medicinal plants feel free to contact with us.
    Madhav - 9866672765
    Venkat -8106525657

19. madhavs1

madhavs1 Active Member

New season started we can provide Medicinal plants and seeds,consultancy and buyback also available if you are intrested about cultivation medicinal plants feel free to contact with us.

Madhav - 9866672765
    Venkat -8106525657

20. chakrib

chakrib New Member

Witch type of cultivating you need,
    Please send full details