Wanted Wanted button mushroom spawn.

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by linutjames, Jun 9, 2017.

1. linutjames

linutjames New Member

I need button mushroom spawn. Is there any agency that may send it through Currier service?

priyaranjanpr likes this.
  2. greenlandfns

greenlandfns Well-Known Member

Yes. We can send it by courier from Bangalore on full advance payment. Please mail quantity you require, and your contact details/address to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

3. akyenni

akyenni New Member

What is the cost per kg of button mushroom spawn?.

4. divya shetty

divya shetty New Member

I need the training to grow a mushroom....

5. ray230

ray230 New Member

I require agaricus bitorqui spawns. Is it available. Please contact me on thongamba@yahoo.com and 9854025430

6. calvinthapa16m

calvinthapa16m New Member

Hi, I am also planning to set up a Start Up Mushroom Farm in Bangalore. I would be happy to buy Spawn from you. Just wanted to also know how is the mushroom sale done. Do the buyers come and collect it from the farm or need to go to market place to sale them? Need your response.

7. calvinthapa16m

calvinthapa16m New Member

Hi, I am also planning to set up a Start Up Mushroom Farm in Bangalore. Just wanted to know how is the mushroom sale done. Do the buyers come and collect it from the farm or need to go to market place to sale them? Need your response. Feel free to email me at calvinthapa16m@gmail.com, 9718169731.

8. mushroomskr

mushroomskr New Member

We offer Hi-tech turnkey Project consultancy for Milky Mushroom Production

Contact: Radhakrishnan, Business Strategy & Development, Madhura Mushroom International, Mob: +91-9095945211, email: knackrk@gmail.com