Wanted Wanted 100 to 500 acres of agriculture land in South India.

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by waseemma, May 24, 2017.

1. waseemma

waseemma New Member

[​IMG] Want to Buy 100 to 500 acres of farm land anywhere south india
    I want to buy 100 to 500 acres farm land anywhere in south india with less than 1 lack per acre. I am the buyer not a broker. I am interested to speak to brokers or Land owners who has the land at the rate of less than 1 lack I am fine to acquire the land as long as it has clear titles and deeds available.
    please post your message or send me Personal Message on this board

2. indexonindia

indexonindia Member

hello Sir we have 150 acres of land in a rate of 1.5 lakhs/acre with surplus water and better tar road access. Worth investing in this less quoted prime property .recently come to market for sale . thanks.
    THanks

priyaranjanpr likes this.
  3. abhay k

abhay k New Member

Call on this No.. 09870059400... Mr. Abhay K.

priyaranjanpr and shabbirkumar like this.
  4. shabbirkumar

shabbirkumar New Member

Hello
    Would like to know the location and soil. Would appreciate to contact/WhatsApp: 8989 276538, Thanks.

6. Hello sir! Where is the location?

7. abhay k

abhay k New Member

Call me on this no.9870059400. If you have land in karnataka...

8. 18031956

18031956 Member

4000 acres are sale in villathikulam taluk at Thoothukudi district. rate 2 laksh per acre.negociable. please contact me . cell no 9443989346.

9. anwerpathur1

anwerpathur1 New Member

I have 15 acres land in Attappady Kerala.Growing coconut trees, kamuk trees, banana trees and extras.electricity,good water facility,fully fencing and road facility is ready. Already coming income. My target price is 18 lacks per acre. If you interested please contact me
    Anwerpathur@gmail.com
    WhatsApp-00966502627574
    WhatsApp-00919544695897

10. bellamks

bellamks New Member

We have 100 acres with excellent water source and all machinery like tractor, grass cutter, grass chopper for integrated farming. We even have 10 acres mulberry plantation with shed, and dairy farm shed to accommodate 60 to 70 cows/buffaloes, and sheep farm shed to accommodate 100 goats/sheep and water pipe line across the land to avoid labor intensity to cut down unnecessary costs.
    It's located 20 km from Ongole, Prakasam District, Andha Pradesh. We are looking for young entrepreneurs those are passion in agriculture and execute the project on PROFIT-SHARING basis but not for sale.
    I can be contacted @ 9177302770

11. anna1ce4

anna1ce4 New Member

1 Acre,5 Acres,10,50,100,500,1000 Acres Agricultural Land Sale in Tirunelveli, Tuticorin, Virudhunagar and Ramanathapuram Districts - Tamil Nadu, we are Agricultural Land Developer And Promoter contact

Send Your Requirement Details
    Empty Land Star Rate: 1.50 lac/ Acre
    Agricultural land start rate: 3 lac/ Acre [ well and Free EB service available]

Regards
    Siva : +91 95000 11272,
    Rajan: +91 96779 50020,
    Annai Agri Land Formulation,
    www.annaiagrilandformulation.com

12. ankurkhare

ankurkhare Member

350 Acres agriculture land for sale in katni m.p 22 KMS from katni city 120 KMS from jabalpur airport , peaceful location, black soil land @ 270000 per Acre

500 Acre agriculture and for sale full developed farm near to katni city ( madhya pradesh ) 650000 per acre
    Mob - 9098480007

13. greenlandfns

greenlandfns Active Member

If this land is still available for sale, please mail complete details including exact location in Attappady and the non-negotiable price you are looking for and give the local contact person details for inspection and verifying documents: greenlandfns@gmail.com
    Greenland Farms & Nursery Services, Vatalakki, Attappady, Palakkad, Kerala.

14. heindavi

heindavi New Member

Agriculture lands available for sale at the required price in Mudukulathur and Kamuthi TALUKS at Ramanathapuram District. please call me at 9865377787 or 9486887959

15. thangapandiank

thangapandiank New Member

available in tutucorin call at 915880639

16. ameermet

ameermet New Member

17. ameermet

ameermet New Member

I have 100 to800 acre agricultural land in karnataka for more details call me 9449835553
    Ameer

18. greenlandfns

Land available in Konkan region, between Ratnagiri and Kolhapur; <> Rs. 2 Lakh per acre, with good rainfall and excellent climate. Excellent for farming. Please mail us for further details: E: medicinal.planters.india@gmail.com / greenlandfns@gmail.com
    Medicinal Planters Association of India/Greenland Farms & Nursery Services,
    Palakakd, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.

19. greenlandfns

Please mail details of the land, if it is less than Rs. 2 lakh per acre.
    Please mail to: greenlandfns@gmail.com / medicinal.planters.india@gmail.com
    Medicinal Planters Association of India/Greenland Farms & Nursery Services,
    Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.

20. greenlandfns

Is there water available? If good water source is there, please mail details of the land to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com / medicinal.planters.india@gmail.com
    Greenland Farms & Nursery Services / Medicinal Planters Association of India.
    Palakkad, Kerala/ Bangalore, Karnataka.