Wanted Require freelance seed collectors in every state.

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by pharmadig, Apr 1, 2017.

1. pharmadig

pharmadig New Member

I need seeds of various creepers,shrubs,trees of both cultivated and wild species .I am looking for persons who can collect seeds in their spare time and supply me.I am specially interested for part time collectors in the states of Arunachal Pradesh,Gujarat,Jammu & Kashmir,Karnataka,Maharashtra,Mizoram,Sikkim,
    Tamilnadu ,Uttarakhand and West Bengal(North Bengal).Please send email to droy1970@gmail.com or whatsup on 09866857846 with your name,address and mobile number.Thank you.

2. kamlesh butani

kamlesh butani New Member

I am interested pl. Send detail on Whatsapp 9099902303 Kamlesh Patel i am from gujarat

3. rajivmohta

rajivmohta New Member

I am aslo interested pls call or send details on my whats up no 9421045198 I m from Maharashtra.

4. natarajathrey

natarajathrey New Member

I am interested .Can you send the details on my whatsup no 9980468018 or mail on natarajathrey@gmail.com. From Karnataka.

5. srinii

srinii New Member

6. venkcae3

venkcae3 New Member

iam from Andhra Pradesh and interested to collect rare herbal seeds at forests contact for your required 9666647177

7. darvin

darvin New Member

I am interested to collect from Kerala and Tamilnadu -Mob - 9944336686 , murugeshmca08@gmail.com