Info Organic Farming Training Course Without Fee, Near Bangalore.

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by greenlandfns, May 10, 2018.

1. greenlandfns

greenlandfns Well-Known Member

Advance registration required as we can accommodate only very low number of trainees at a time. So, send a mail with request for Prospectus and Advance Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

2. greenlandfns

Mail sent with details. Please see.

3. greenlandfns

Advance registration required as we can accommodate only very low number of trainees at a time. So, send a mail with request for Prospectus and Advance Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

4. komalir11

komalir11 New Member

Dear sir,
    I have sent you request mail for details of Three month course.
    Please let me know the details and course start date

5. pramila m r

pramila m r New Member

Hi sir
    I am very much interested in Short Term-Holiday Course. So please send me Prospectus and Advance Registration Form

6. indianfarming

indianfarming New Member

Interested.
    Due you have this type of training in other parts of India?
    Due to prior appointment I am not able to attend this session.
    Please inform me about the next session.

Regards
    Madhab Panda

7. manuveerakumar

manuveerakumar New Member

Sir,
    Please do mail the prospectus and registration form to manuveerakumar@gmail.com as I wanted to know more information regarding participating in the program offered by you.

Thanks & Regards,

Manuveera Kumar

8. vijayendra_gududhur

vijayendra_gududhur New Member

Hi,
    Please send me details of course regarding "Short Term-Holiday Course (ST-HC):15 Days-Full Time (7 AM - 7 PM on Farm): Sundays and Holidays." to gududurvijay@gamil.com.

9. kknkkn

kknkkn New Member

10. greenlandfns

Please send an inquiry mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

11. mvseenan

mvseenan New Member

I fully agree with your outburst on MNCs and Norman Borlaug. One fails to understand why our governments welcome the toxic producing industries.the governments claims thousands of jobs created.But how many thousands of jobs and lively hood were lost by giving away the fertile lands to those industries.No one is dare enough to talk about it
    Srinivasan.(mvseenan@gmail.com)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  12. devax007

devax007 New Member

13. devax007

devax007 New Member

Hi ,sir I'm so much interested to do it.. because i m do farming..but it's not possible to attend the classes....if you can provide the theory of information..softcopy so ... please help me...out...devashishramteke007@gmail.com....

14. greenlandfns

Sorry. No amount of theory reading and hearing lectures will make you a successful farmer. We don't supply reading materials containing our farming methods. It is practically shown in the farm by doing the work. All best wishes for your farming activities.

15. greenlandfns

Thank you very much for your comments. Governments now are not for the people and it is the biggest business in the world, in any country it is the same. So, it is business as usual for them and their partner MNCs. So, the only way out is farmers also do it as business with ethical and earthly sense and become self sufficient by commanding price for their products, and this can be done without being toxic at mind, body, farm and business level.

16. mvseenan

mvseenan New Member

Dear sir Thanks for your appreciation on my comments.first let us try to get poison out of our soil and this will make our mind also toxin free and make our business clean
    Srinivasan (mvseenan@gmail.com)

17. jagan_mohan76

jagan_mohan76 New Member

18. jagan_mohan76

jagan_mohan76 New Member

now is there any chance now to attend organic farming

19. jagan_mohan76

jagan_mohan76 New Member

my name jaganmohana
    mob 9999009710