Wanted Need to cultivate medicinal plants with buy back facility in commercial manner.

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by suurresh, Apr 20, 2019.

1. suurresh

suurresh New Member

We are group of farmers and we are interesting to cultivate medicinal plants or any high profit yielding crops with low duration type crops. please provide details.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2019
  2. anand2343

anand2343 New Member

3. vellankiprudhvi

vellankiprudhvi New Member

Hello suresh I'm prudhvi
    From andhra Pradesh (eluru)

4. greenlandfns

greenlandfns Well-Known Member

We can provide complete consultancy services (from farm design to marketing of products) for medicinal plants and high value crops and other farm based activities to increase income from land use. Please see our diverse posts in this site about our consultancy services, medicinal plants farming, high value crops, VASOF etc: Search for: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns. Please mail us for further details of our services to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  5. 7200449985

7200449985 Member

Can provide Land details/Location/How many Acres of land is there.

6. chinmaya athni

chinmaya athni New Member

hi this is chinmaya i have about 4 acres of land . want to start herbal farming i need assistance on herbal farming and also need information about contract herbal farming with companies.

7. garao56

garao56 Active Member

First of all the land area to be cultivated must be get certified as organic farm so as to enable you to export the products to other countries as there is less demand for medicinal plants in our coutry

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
    Retd Agricultural Officer ( Dept of Agril) & Agricultural Banker (Syndicate Bank) &
    Also Ex.Lead District Manager
    Vijayawada , AP
    9703128495/8074257374
    garao56@gmail.com