Wanted Need Land for lease in Bangalore & Mumbai for Hydroponic Project

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by hydroherbs, Jan 23, 2019.

1. hydroherbs

hydroherbs New Member

Looking for land in Bangalore & Mumbai for an upcoming hydroponic project. Anywhere between 2.5-5 acres is needed. Land owner/lessor must invest partly in project for which the land owner will receive 12% return p.a. This is to ensure that that land owner does not decide to suddenly ask our company to vacate. To provide comfort to the land owner, the company will also invest partly in the project, to prove the company also won't vacate. Minimum 8 yrs lease. This way the land owner receives rental income from his land lease and well as 12% fixed/stable return for their investment in the project.

priy7cd4 likes this.
  2. jpnarain

jpnarain New Member

I have land in Bangalore . What is hydroponic project & what is Rent you are offering per month.

priy7cd4 likes this.
  3. SATLA R.K.

SATLA R.K. Member

i have 3 acre land near Mumbai with 5000 sq ft shade & complete infra ready - call 9920120216 /96195 79635

priy7cd4 likes this.
  4. sanjaysharma

sanjaysharma Member

Have 5 acres near Mumbai. With shed, irrigation facilities and electricity. Call 8291196630.

priy7cd4 likes this.
  5. drsreddy

drsreddy New Member

I have 2.5 Acres land near Bangalore. Pl contact.

priy7cd4 likes this.
  6. hivikagreentechfarm

hivikagreentechfarm New Member

We already have hydroponic farm at surat....growing herbs ...we can do contract farming

7227823832..whatsapp no.

priy7cd4 likes this.