Wanted Need 500-1000 acre land for solar Occupation.

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by manav_26, Jul 15, 2017 at 10:05 AM.

1. manav_26

manav_26 New Member

500-1000 acre Barren land required for solar system related occupation With no civilisation nerby Area with high temprature Is necessary.
    Thank you

priyaranjanpr and jrbardolia like this.
  2. aumsairam

aumsairam Member

We have suitable lands for the solar project. For more details call 9043032220.

priyaranjanpr likes this.
  3. ankurkhare

ankurkhare Member

Hello sir I have this type land in m.p plz contact 9098480007

4. jrbardolia

jrbardolia New Member

Which State & Budget

5. indexonindia

indexonindia Member

We have Some good Solar Land in South TamilNadu for solar and substation with in 7 kms , and with good radiation and price starts from 1.5 lakhs/acre . We have ready to purchase 1000 acres now . Please if you are interested, Kindly contact us .

Regards,
    IOI Team ,
    Mobile 7349030684.

6. rawat5

rawat5 New Member

Hi v have land which is suitable for solar proj€ct. Land is around 500 acres and situated on the board€ r of Up and uttrakhand and land is within the 2 km from the 200kv power plant. Land is in Saharanur
    West Up..
    For more information pls call us at
    Mr Rawat

7. kumarselvak

kumarselvak New Member

In tamil Nadu vellore district OK? reply . . . .

8. greenlandfns

greenlandfns Active Member

Can you please specify the correct location, total area available and price per acre you are looking for. This is for solar cum arid zone cultivation project. Please mail us details: greenlandfns@gmail.com

9. greenlandfns

Can you please specify the correct location, total area available and price per acre you are looking for. This is for solar cum arid zone cultivation project. Please mail us details: greenlandfns@gmail.com

10. namdev shinde

namdev shinde New Member

11. greenlandfns

Please mail basic details of your land (location, total area available, road access etc), including least price per acre you are looking for etc to: greenlandfns@gmail.com

12. march56

march56 New Member

I have more than 2000 acres in thuthukodi and Tirunelveli district at the rate of 1.25 to 1.5 lakes per acre. Please contact me, my cell no 9443989346