Wanted Looking for G4 chillies on wholesale price

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by steves, Oct 26, 2017.

1. steves

steves New Member

looking ofr G4 chillies at whole sale price.Minimum of 500 kg for one lot.the supply can be taken over twice in a month.share me the price.

2. oursuccess

oursuccess Active Member

share your contact details

3. saikf15f

saikf15f Active Member

Hello Sir ,

Please provide me the details of your requirement , we can provide you the green chillies G4

Regards,
    SK

4. shirwani

shirwani New Member

I want to supply G4 Green chilli from Andhra Pradesh give us mail for details

tarani.tap@gmail.com

5. ajexports

ajexports New Member

We can supply G4 Green Chilly from our sister concern at Tirupur to anywhere. Pls contact for your requirement.

6. greenlandfns

greenlandfns Well-Known Member

Attention of all members in this thread:
    Any farmer/supplier in this thread can supply daily 3 MT of G4 chilli to Mumbai? It should be pure G4 and not any hydrid variant. This is for export to Arabian Countries. So, it should be of high quality and with chemical and pesticide residues within the parameters. Please mail us your contact details and price quote for delivery to Mumbai to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  7. greenlandfns

Please contact us with your contact details and price quotes. Please mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

8. greenlandfns

Please contact us with your contact details and price quotes. Please mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

9. greenlandfns

10. greenlandfns

11. seyon_44461

seyon_44461 New Member

12. seyon_44461

seyon_44461 New Member

Seyon exports contact 8903619934

13. kdkumaran

kdkumaran New Member

Hi,
    Can you please quote your price? Mail me at kdkumaran15@gmail.com