Wanted Looking for Farm Land/Farm House in South India.

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by sindiafarmland, Apr 3, 2017.

1. 18031956

18031956 Member

80 acres and 85 acres mango farm land available in thiruvallur district. please contact me. cell no 9443989346

priyaranjanpr likes this.
  2. anna1ce4

anna1ce4 New Member

1 Acre,5 Acres,10,50,100,500,1000 Acres Agricultural Land Sale in Tirunelveli, Tuticorin, Virudhunagar and Ramanathapuram Districts - Tamil Nadu, we are Agricultural Land Developer And Promoter contact

Send Your Requirement Details
    Empty Land Star Rate: 1.50 lac/ Acre
    Agricultural land start rate: 3 lac/ Acre [ well and Free EB service available]

Regards
    Siva : +91 95000 11272,
    Rajan: +91 96779 50020,
    Annai Agri Land Formulation,
    www.annaiagrilandformulation.com

3. ankurkhare

ankurkhare Member

50 acre agriculture land for sale in katni m.p 270000 lakh per acre. Whole land coverd by pillar fancing, boring , well , water level 60 ft , 12 KMS from katni city
    Mob - 9098480007

4. 18031956

18031956 Member

please tell me your contact details.

5. indexonindia

indexonindia Member

We have lots of land parcels in southIndia with water . and please find the details as follows ,

10 Acres of Farm Land near TIrunelveli with underground PipeLine laid and good underground water Sources .
    44 Acres Farm Land Near TIrunelveli with 3 irrigation Sources ,
    50 Acres Farm Land on the way to Tirunelveli- Nagecoil High way ,
    32 Acres farm Land with good Non stop Irrigation Sources just 20 Kms From Tirunelveli
    310 acres on Trichy - Chennai Inside road barren Land for Rs.2 Lakhs/Acre
    52 Acres of Land on Madurai - Tuticorin Industrial Corridor NH45B(High way faced Property)
    118 Acres of Land in Madurai - Tuticorin Industrial Corridor NH45B(High way faced Property)
    500 Acres of Land in Madurai - Tuticorin Industrial Corridor NH45B(High way faced Property)
    10 acres in 365 days water in manamadurai taluk 3 lakhs/acre with well and pumpset
    5 acres farm house with coconut trees with free eb and pumpset and well 7 lakhs/acre manamadurai .

and more ..

If anyone interested kinldy contact us ,

Thanks & Regards,
    IOI team , 7349030684.

6. hotevenu

hotevenu New Member

Hi,

I have a farm the main road 4.25 acres at lokkanahalli - 20 km kollegal ( city) from Mysore it is one hour journey ( approx 90 km) , with a 4000 sf ft chicken shed and two servant rooms , if interested call 9742667000

Property is on adjacent to NH209 and next to a local village petrol pump.

Per acre 9 lacs x 4.25 acre = 38.25 lacs

Rgds
    Venu

7. priscilla daniel

priscilla daniel New Member

I have 13.5 acre land with farm house in Thiruvannamalai District in Tamilnadu. If you are interested write to me with your contact details.

8. march56

march56 New Member

I have 90 acres farm land 60 km from ghennai in tamil nadu. 30 ft road front touch and 20 ft road back touch. In side the farm land is bangala, swimmingpool, children's park ,1500 varity of mango trees and cultivate land.price 15 lakhs per acre. negotiable

9. march56

march56 New Member

I have 90 acres farm land 60 km from ghennai in tamil nadu. 30 ft road front touch and 20 ft road back touch. In side the farm land is bangala, swimmingpool, children's park ,1500 varity of mango trees and cultivate land.price 15 lakhs per acre. negotiable.cellno 9443989346

10. shanraja

shanraja New Member

Hi,
    What is the exact village name and the rate per acre u r expecting for this. Pls share ur ph no. or contact me @ shanthi20sep@gmail.com or 98402 33893.

11. greenlandfns

greenlandfns Active Member

We provide complete consultancy services (Concept to Completion Consultancy Services: C2CS) for Integrated Green Farm Projects (IGFP) based on Sustainable Farm Development & Management System (SFDMS) including High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS) (Herbs, Spices, Vegetables, Cereals, Pulses, Fruits, Flowers, Cash Crops, Mushrooms, Micro-greens and including exotic and imported varieties of these crops) and integrating all kind of farm based enterprises such as dairy, poultry, piggery, fishery, apiary, organic/farm tourism, herbal health tourism, pets zoo, biodiversity parks, butterfly parks, bird parks etc and also value addition enterprises.

We also undertake Contract Management of Farms/Estates/Plantations and Farm Enterprises, and convert them to fully organic/Vriskha Ayurveda system and make them fully sustainable and highly profitable, within 1-3 years, on income sharing basis.

And also undertake Revival of Sick or Discarded Farms/Estates/Plantations and Farm Enterprises and make them fully sustainable through organic/Vriksha Ayurveda systems, and convert them into highly profitable projects within 1-3 years under contract system based on income sharing.

Please mail us for further details: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
    Medicinal Planters Association of India (MEPASI) / Greenland Farms & Nursery Services,
    Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    We have member consultants in many places in India and we are also looking for Member Consultants in unrepresented areas all over India-all taluka HQ, towns, main farming areas, and District and State Capitals. Please contact us for further details.

12. ajay86

ajay86 New Member

Hi,
    Please let me know the place or contact details, so we can visit the site and it will benefit for me also. Am planning to start a farm

13. march56

march56 New Member

I will show your requirement in thiruvallur district very close to Chennai. Please contact me . cell no 9443989346.