Pending - Question Legal Opinion

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by tulsi73, Dec 18, 2018.

  1. tulsi73

    tulsi73 New Member

    I am having one acre of agriculture land , agriculture department from our area have dug my land of approx half of acre of my land . I would like to know from this forum , what can I do at this stage . Can I demand for filling it with mud .
    They have put a hoarding it is mentioned that they have widening the nulla which is flowing adjacent to my land .Request to inform me or mail me
    Mobile no 9890022011

Share This Page