Question Aquaponics . I need help and suggestions

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by dhruvgupta, Jan 31, 2017.

1. dhruvgupta

dhruvgupta New Member

Hi, i am new to this forum & am grateful to all you guys who are helping newbies like myself.

I am in the process of setting up an aquaponics system which is typically an indoor system. I am using 500 litres food grade tank for fishes & 2 food grade containers of size 23.5×16×14 (LxWxH) in inches & i plan to have my grow bed 12 inches high. I have decided to use hydroton as my grow bed media (any cheaper solution, please advice).

Help i am looking for is to know the calculation to understand how many kgs of hydroton i will need to fill my grow bed 23.5×16×12 (LxWxH) in inches.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rgds,
    Dhruv

pinku 1 likes this.
  2. lokesh_123

lokesh_123 New Member

maharastra location pigri form

3. bangalore agrico

bangalore agrico New Member

Dear Dhruv,

You can contact Bangalore Agrico for any consulting in aquaponics. They will help you with gardening and landscaping as well as aquaponics in Bangalore. If you are outside Bangalore, you can get their consulting. Mostly Bangalore Agrico is dealing with bonsai plants in Bangalore and sending across India.
    All the best

Contact details:
    Bangalore Agrico
    Near Hebbal,
    Bangalore
    +91-9535771669 (whatsapp)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  4. shivapavan

shivapavan New Member

Hi, we r Hyderabad based aquaponics/ hydroponics company, hydroton manufactured in India is of not good quality and moreover expensive, we have seen sterilized Coco peat works much better than hydroton and way cheaper than hydroton, for further information contact us. . Shiva Kumar, ORBIT FARMS, 9949126244, email: orbitfarms@gmail.com

5. abdumail

abdumail Member

6. abdumail

abdumail Member

7. my farm

my farm New Member

we are the manufacturer of organic compost / manure from food waste. Its 100% organic in nature. Very good results on potato, tomato, oninons, pomegranate, papaya, grapes, mango, chikoo, shitafal (crusted apple), ramfal, banana, bor, cane, orange and all the fruits and vegetables. Actually it gives best results on any plant in horticulture and agriculture. Its very good for every plant and tree.
    its available in 50 kg bags - 600/- is mrp. transportation extra. Result guaranteed.
    for unmatched quality and more details may contact pankaj mali on 9011049301.

8. akramqadri

akramqadri New Member

Hello Friends
    I am a fresher in the Agricultural field. I want to grow Agarwood in Bulandsher (U.P.). Is it possible to grow such tress there ?
    I need your help and suggestions in this regard.
    Kind Regards

9. jitesh beladiya

jitesh beladiya New Member

Hello sir/Madame
    This is jitu beladiya from gujarat
    Wants to setup cold storage of lemon n others vegetables as I m new to this bussiness need suggestions like profits n process n method of it
    Thank u
    Jitu beladiya
    Beladiya7530@gmail.com

10. alex2017

alex2017 New Member

You can contact Bangalore Agrico for any consulting in aquaponics. They will help you with gardening and landscaping as well as aquaponics in Bangalore. If you are outside Bangalore, you can get their consulting. Mostly Bangalore Agrico is dealing withbonsai plants in Bangalore and sending across India.