Sale Aloevera leaves

Discussion in 'Discussion Topics' started by michaleben123, Mar 26, 2019.

1. michaleben123

michaleben123 New Member

Respected sir,
    After Many experience, knowledge and Research in this field, we have constructed a wide and well functional infrastructural unit that plays an important role in the growth of our product,
    we are engage in offering premium quality of Aloe Vera Leaf Barbadensis miller.
    We offer this product at reasonable rates and deliver this within the promised timeframe.
    I am seeking for buyer to have long term contacts.Please guide me about the buyer for Aloe Vera.
    Thanks

priy7cd4 likes this.
  2. Support

Support Moderator Staff Member

@michaleben123 -- Please mention from which part of the country you are from and where all you can supply, so that you get better response from our members

priy7cd4 likes this.
  3. buvac372

buvac372 Member

where are you located.need aloevera leaves /2 tons a month regularly.please send details to buvanrtz@gmail.com

priy7cd4 and victormoni like this.
  4. ajaykaushikji

ajaykaushikji New Member

Please contact me on my cell 9461403905

priy7cd4 likes this.
  5. dear all,

I reside at Vashi navi mumbai and looking for buyers for aloe leaves and baby plants.

Pls contact me on 9820707716.

Regards

Satish Duvedi

priy7cd4 likes this.
  6. sudhakaran79

sudhakaran79 New Member

I am interested in supplying you.

priy7cd4 likes this.
  7. mohanchaukhande

mohanchaukhande New Member

I want to sell aloevera 2-3 acres ready aloevera leaves. Please suggest me vendor to purchase near Amravati, Maharashtra, India

priy7cd4 likes this.
  8. musekar

musekar New Member

we have Aloevera cultivated in 10 acres in Thiruvannamalai and need contact details of the buyers please contact 9884087559 M.Sekar email musekar@rediffmail.com

priy7cd4 likes this.